Action Heating & Air Conditioning understands the technology behind efficient HVAC systems. Our engineers consider the most important factors for optimum HVAC operations, air temp regulation, air quality and energy savings, such as maintaining:
- Highest training in thermo mechanics
- Expertise in building construction and duct systems
- Latest codes and industry standards for local, state and federal compliance
Our HVAC services begin with a complete evaluation of the unique design of your home or office building. Our analysis usually includes installation or repair options that suite your need and your budget. Action will always provide you with a service proposal and cost estimate before beginning the work. In many cases we will work directly with insurance companies where HVAC installation or repairs are covered under provisions of a claim.
Our comprehensive list of HVAC services includes:
- HVAC consultations and estimates
- HVAC system installation
- HVAC system monitoring and maintenance
- Indoor air ventilation and humidity control
- Air quality inspection, air filtration and noise control
- Heating system and furnace installation and repair
- Duct cleaning, sealing and Ductless heating and cooling systems
- Programmable thermostats
All HVAC services are performed by a licensed and trained HVAC professional. While we are competitively priced, we also guarantee the job is done right the first time. Hiring Action for HVAC services means you are investing in your home or business – saving on long term cooling and heating solutions and eliminating the high costs of unlicensed, corrective repair.
Regular HVAC preventative maintenance is the best way to ensure operation and peak performance. Pre-season maintenance is also important. It can help to avoid a system failure in severe hot or cold weather when you need it most, and it can also keep your energy bill from getting out of control. Action provides priority service for their customers who have an annual maintenance or service agreement. Bi-annual preventative maintenance will ensure that your system runs as efficiently as possible.