Having a dependable HVAC system for your home or business is a must especially living in Fairhope, Alabama. With this said, you can wait until your system is not cooling or heating properly and have a professional HVAC service provider come out and if it. Or you can be proactive and have a maintenance plan in place.
Most HVAC system installation companies will have this service available. And, it is certainly one worth considering, as a HVAC maintenance plan will typically provide their customers with scheduled biannual or triannual service and maintenance appointments, prompt service in the event of an emergency and better prices on any repairs needed. But, how does one select a quality HVAC service provider, should the company they purchased the system form not offer this or perhaps has gone out of business? Should you find yourself looking for an HVAC system maintenance provider, here are some important things you want the company to have:
- The company should comply with all local and state codes and regulations, as well as carry insurance on their workers and business.
• They should be on time and respectful when making house calls.
• They need to know the system you have in your home or office and be able to secure any items that may be needed in the event of a repair.
• A quality HVAC system service provider will stay up to date on the latest advancements in their field so that they can help you determine what system will be the most efficient way to keep your comfort levels where they need to be.
• They need to listen to your needs and concerns. If you have rooms that are too drafty or muggy and they aren’t concerned, then you need to find someone new.
• A quality HVAC maintenance team can help determine if your home or office is prone to indoor air pollution and then will help you find a solution to eliminate the problem.
• The HVAC service company should show you how to care for your system on a day-to-day basis to get the most from your investment.
• The company and its employees should be concerned about the environment. The refrigerant used in air conditioning and heat pumps have been linked to the destruction of the earth’s ozone layer. An environmentally friendly HVAC company knows this and will not release the refrigerant into the atmosphere but instead knows the proper steps or recovering, recycling, reclaiming and disposing of the used refrigerant.
When one chooses an HVAC system service provider, take the time to talk to them about their training, what their maintenance plan includes, how they approach problems and how they dispose of refrigerant and any other related items. We at Action Heating and Air Conditioning have several different maintenance plans to fit your needs and budget. Please give us a call at 251 272-5900 so that we can come out and explain the options available.