At Action Heating and Air Conditioning our goal is to insure that our customers are kept comfortable in their homes and businesses. In addition, having this happen in the most cost effective manner with the most energy efficient system. With this said, we often hear skepticism from customers on buying a maintenance contracts. We can guarantee that you will save money in the long run by having a good maintenance program with us or some other professional HVAC company.
Here are the benefits of having a good maintenance program
- Lower-cost energy bills: A unit that is regularly maintained will run more efficiently. If the unit runs efficiently, it uses less fuel and saves you money.
- Reduced risk of costly repairs: Without proper maintenance, it is likely that you will not realize there is a problem with your HVAC unit until it breaks down. The problem usually builds up for months and goes unnoticed. Maintenance from an HVAC professional will spot minor problems before they’re major issues and will repair them at a much cheaper cost than future breakdowns.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that your HVAC unit’s overall health is determined by the HVAC professionals at Action Heating and Air Conditioning will eliminate uncertainty about whether or not your system will last through the next season. Have confidence in your home’s comfort for years ahead.
Here’s a list of what you can expect during a regular maintenance visit:
- Inspect, clean, and change air filters
- Lubricate moving parts
- Check HVAC controls
- Calibrate thermostat
- Clean system completely
- Inspect fuel lines
- Clean exhaust fins, evaporator, and condenser coils
- Inspect burners, ignition systems, and heat exchangers
- Inspect electrical connections
Again our goal at Action Heating and Air Conditioning is as we stated above, comfort at affordable prices with energy efficiency. Please let one of our trained technicians come by and explain our various maintenance program options. Just call us at 251 272-5900 to set up an evaluation of your heating and cooling system.