About Action Heating & Air Conditioning
Action Heating & Air Conditioning has been a provider of quality HVAC services to Mobile, Alabama and surrounding areas since 1996. All our service technicians are NATE certified, guaranteeing a working knowledge of the newest methods in HVAC systems. Every employee has passed a drug screening and a background check, and is licensed with the state of Alabama. We are bonded and insured – License No. 92269. Some of Action AC’s recent awards for service, training and certifications are proof of our commitment to customers:
- Mingledorff’s 2011 Service Excellence Training Award for highest number of training hours on the gulf coast
- Gulf Coast Gold Award for high efficiency equipment sales on the gulf coast
- Bryant’s Medal of excellence award for business management
- Bryant’s Best Practices award
- Multiple awards and certificates of accomplishments from manufacturers, distributors and utilities
Action Heating & Air Conditioning does not do high-pressure sales. We listen to our customers’ needs and expectations, then provide them with options that best fit their priorities. We take an inclusive assessment of each home and business to determine the most efficient and cost effective options for new system installations. Our sales service begins with a free consultation and quote designed to give you choices. Sales service includes:
- Sharing /explaining information to help you make the best decision for you.
- Determining system replacement or repair
- Inspecting the duct system
- Taking into account your priorities
- Providing you with financing options
Timely service and repair is our focus. In most cases, Action AC offers same day service and emergency service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are prepared to service most makes and models of heating and air systems. We aim to meet your service needs on-site, with on-call technicians and fully stocked trucks. In fact, 85% of service calls are successfully resolved on the first call.
Our installation services focus on the care and preservation of your home or business. We use quality materials and supplies so that installations add to the value of your property. Our technicians go the extra mile to protect your property during installation by using drop cloths to cover floors and furniture. We take great care not to scuff walls and door casings. Each install truck is equipped with a “final touch” clean up kit to ensure your home is as clean when we leave as it was when we arrived. Our technicians consider each building’s design so that installations are uniquely effective and efficient. Each installation project is 100% guaranteed to meet industry codes and standards at the local, state and federal level.
Action Heating & Air Conditioning promotes proactive maintenance rather than reactive repair. Our service agreements include system monitoring and maintenance designed to keep your home’s AC and heating systems at dependable and efficient. Our service agreements benefit you with:
- Lower operating costs
- Fewer repairs
- Longer lasting equipment
- Priority service over non service agreement customers
- 15% discount on all service and repairs
- Detailed “report card” on your system status
- Peace of mind
Action has Experience . . . Over 125 Years Combined and Counting!
Contact Action AC or Schedule an Appointment
Areas We Service:
- Dauphin Island
- Spanish Fort
- and Surrounding Areas
- Grand Bay
- Bay Minette